Greetings, fellow Bookworms! Are you on Pinterest yet? Copia sure is, and to celebrate we are launching our first contest on Pinterest Monday, July 16th. Copia invites you to go Beyond the Book while showing off those Pinterest skills for a chance to win a cool $500.
Just pick your favorite book, fiction or nonfiction, whatever genre you love, and build a board around it. Give your board a title, and add a description. Fill your board with as many pins as you want, and try out some of the categories listed in the graphic. Is there a movie trailer available for the book you chose? Pin it! Is there a still from a television show? Pin it!
Can you do better? We know you can. Are you ready? The contest will run from July 16 to September 3. Four among you have a chance to win $100 cash, and one among you will win a Grand Prize of $500.
That’s right! Best pinboard wins 500 bones. How sweet is that?
Here are the guidelines:
- Build a board with the name of your book as the board name
- You must follow @TheCopia on Pinterest
- Each pin must include these hashtags: #TheCopia #beyondthebook
- Contest runs from Monday, July 16 to Monday, September 3, 2012.
- Entrants share their boards by posting a comment (with a link back to their board) on the Copia contest announcement pin
- Winners will be announced by September 10, 2012.
- Boards will be judged based on cleverness, creativity, hilarity and adherence to the guidelines.
- Make sure to check out Pinterest’s Terms of Service to make sure everything is simpatico.
We look forward to seeing what you’ve got. What are you waiting for? Start Pinning!